As electronic payments became more and more common, a vast market of money services businesses came to be. These businesses introduced customers to a number of ways to transfer funds back and forth without actually contacting physical cash. The emergence of cryptocurrencies served as another turning point in the world of online payment. Now customers get to choose what currencies they can pay for products with – fiat or digital money.
However, you could not use your crypto assets for a certain period of time to pay for everyday products. But then, services like AdvCash appeared, introducing a cryptocurrency debit card payment method.
In our AdvCash review, you will learn all you will ever need about the AdvCash service that will help you make online payments in no time.
What is AdvCash?
AdvCash (stands for Advanced Cash) is a universal payment processor that lets users deposit, withdraw, and exchange electronic funds in multiple currencies (fiat currencies and digital money, as well). With Adv-Cash, a user can make transactions from a distance via a virtual payment card (a crypto debit card). This virtual card will work as a multi-currency e-wallet letting a crypto debit card owner make a number of money operations. AdvCash wallet users have the ability to deposit/withdrawing funds, making money transfers for all sorts of purchases.
Another option is to apply for an actual physical card from Advanced Cash. This card will let its holder make deposit/withdrawal transfers and cash out electronic funds via specialized terminals.
We must stress that the Advanced Cash online money service is a full-fledged ecosystem that operates independently and stays out of reach for any kind of interferences – whether from state institutes or banking systems. With AdvCash, a user gets the option of secure asset storage using an AdvCach card. No one but the user themselves will ever have access to the funds. The user is always in full control of their AdvCash account.
Created back in 2014, today, the AdvCash electronic payment system is a fully functional and user-friendly service that is gaining more and more popularity. With a multi-currency e-wallet by AdvCash, you can transfer funds using a majority of cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies, as well. AdvCash wallet will let you control your assets from anywhere around the world and at any time. The AdvCash wallet is an offshore system. It is also integrated with MasterCard. This MasterCard integration makes using the AdvCash platform fast and easy – transfers are made without any intermediate stages that could take extra time.
To be able to operate your assets with the AdvCash wallet, you will need to create an AdvCash account. Creating an account will also require your mobile phone number and an email address.
With a user account on the AdvCash platform, you will be able to:
- Make secure online transfers;
- Deposit and withdraw funds (with low fees to none existent fees);
- Manage your funds from any place on the planet using a wide array of options;
- Choose between virtual cards or physical debit cards.
- The great thing about using an AdvCash card is that you choose to decide whether you want the company to create a virtual card for you or an actual crypto debit card. Anyway, you can use both types of cards for different situations.
AdvCash Currency Options
With AdvCash bitcoin debit cards, you can make transfers using the following cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin Cash
The platform’s future plans include supporting more digital currencies.
As for fiat currency options, the AdvCash debit card will let you deposit/withdraw and make a whole bunch of other operations with the following fiat money: EUR, BRL, KZT, RUB, UAH, and USD.
We must stress that AdvCash will let their bitcoin debit card holders manage multiple currencies within the same account, which is very useful. Another key feature of an AdvCash system is that it aims for the easiest withdrawal procedure ever.
- However, there is one major downside to the AdvCash – US residents are not able to use AdvCash USD card services. If you are a US resident, we would advise you to look at this list of crypto debit cards to choose the right one for your region.
AdvCash will be available in most countries around the world. However, this is subject to change. We advise you to address the AdvCash support service team for more information and updates.
AdvCash Fee Policy
The following information on the company’s fee policy is a representation of what the AdvCash themselves said about the fees they are planning to use in their AdvCash card services. However, the fees mention below is subject to changes due to a variety of objective reasons.
- AdvCash system uses a MasterCard exchange rate for currency conversions.
Fees for using AdvCash debit card
1. Issuance fee
- 14.99 USD (an industry average fee size).
2. Monthly fee
- No monthly fee plans yet.
3. ATM fees
- A $2.99 fixed fee for AdvCash USD operations;
- $0 withdrawal fee for RUB operations;
- In some countries, ATMs may only allow card owners to withdraw small amounts of cash. If this is your case, you will only have to withdraw the chosen sum in a few withdrawal operations. Unfortunately, you will have to pay a fixed withdrawal fee each time. This means that each withdrawal will cost you 2.99 USD. Our advice is to go to a bank where you can withdraw the whole sum in one take.
4. Paying fees
- Payment in USD or EUR is tax-free in AdvCash;
- A $2.95 fee for purchases made with another fiat currency (other than USD or EUR);
- A $250,000 deposit limitation (post-verification).
5. ATM operation limits
- AdvCash is planning to give their users no limit lifetime ATM withdrawals;
- The system will limit the max single load to 3000.
6. Foreign exchange conversion fees
- 2% ATM fees
Getting Started with AdvCash
To become an AdvCash customer and be able to enjoy all the functionality of the service, you will need to create an account and order a card. In this section, we will introduce you to an instruction on how to sign up for the AdvCash platform.
1 – Visit the official website
2 – Navigate to the “sing up now” option
3 – Fill out the suggested form
4 – Enter your physical address (the address where the card will be sent to) – it is not necessary to use your own address. You can enter a place that is more convenient for you. The delivery address and the verification address may not be the same.
5 – Fund your AdvCash balance to be able to order a card – card issuance is not free. This will cost you 4.99 or 14.99 USD – the issuance cost depends on how long age you have registered on the site.
6 – Once the balance is funded, you are able to proceed with ordering the card.
7 – Active your account by entering a 16-character number. After that, the card icon will turn green which means that you’re good to go on.
8 – Get your card’s PIN:
- Make a phone call to one of the specified numbers
- Choose the language that you want the system’s answering machine to talk to you
- Enter your card’s number
- Enter your birthdate (no punctuation marks)
- Listen to the system’s phone message and put down the PIN (to repeat the message, press “1”).
For more information on how to get a card from AdvCash, please contact the site’s support service.
Please note that registering on the AdvCash website is not enough. To get access to all the functions that the service provides, you will have to verify your account for extra protection of your AdvCash wallet.
This will take:
- Providing your personal data by uploading a scan of your ID with a photo;
- Uploading a scan of your passport’s page with the registration address;
- Confirming your mobile phone via SMS.
These steps will let you manage your deposit/withdraw your funds and make purchases with maximum security.
If you need more details, the site’s client support team will answer all your questions.
How to Deposit and Withdraw with AdvCash?
Depositing to an AdvCash wallet
To add funds to your AdvCash wallet, you can use the following payment options:
- Bank cards (Visa/Mastercard)
- Perfect Money
- Wire Transfer
Withdrawing from an AdvCash wallet
To withdraw assets from your AdvCash account, you can use your AdvCash debit card (currently unavailable) or use any of your active bank cards by Visa or Mastercard. You can also transfer funds from AdvCash to your bank account.
Another option is to withdraw AdvCash funds by converting them into a digital currency of your choice – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.
And, of course, users can use AdvCash as a payment method for most sorts of online purchases and participating in digital currency exchanges.
The Pros and Cons of AdvCash
- Simple and user-friendly
- Gives access to up to four different currency wallets: USD, GBP, EUR, RUB
- Low or no fees at all
- A 2-factor authorization security system
- Multiple international partners resulting in a vast choice of transaction options
- Easy to work with exchanges all over the net
- Convenient currency conversion methods
- Funding an account via mobile operators may significantly increase the deposit fees.
- No mobile apps
- Payments cannot be canceled with the unused protection mode
- Card issuance service becomes more expensive 7 days later from the signing-up date.
Please make sure to read the FAQ section complementing this review.
What is an AdvCash account?
An AdvCash account is a means to manage your multi-currency e-wallet provided by the AdvCash platform. When you register in the system, you get access to a number of money operations to manage your funds online via your AdvCash account, including the issuance of a virtual and/or a physical card by the Advance Cash company.
How do I withdraw money from AdvCash?
There are several ways to withdraw assets from AdvCash:
- to an AdvCash debit card or another AdvCash account
- to Visa/Mastercard bank cards
- to a bank account (limited countries available)
- converting funds to cryptocurrencies
Is AdvCash safe?
AdvCash uses a 2FA security system and is fully safe to use. When you register on the site, you will also need to undergo a verification procedure for extra account protection. On AdvCash, only you control your funds.